1. You may qualify for low-cost internet.
If you receive government assistance, you are likely eligible to receive $30 off your Internet bill through the Cox Affordability Program. Check out Cox’s Low Cost Options to see if you qualify.
2. You can get download speeds of up to 100Mbps.
So you can stream your favorite shows and movies, use multiple devices, and never miss a video call, Even with the low cost of the Internet
3. You may be eligible for ConnectAssist.
If you are currently participating in at least one government assistance program, such as Medicaid or SNAP, you may qualify for ConnectAssist. This plan is perfect for families on a budget who are looking for reliable internet for $30 a month! See if you qualify.
4. You can install many low cost options by yourself.
With EasyConnect Self Install, you can easily set up your internet connection. No need to schedule someone to go out. You can take care of him from the comfort of your own home.
5. If you have a K-12 student in your home, you can save a lot with Connect2Compete.
If you have a K-12 student in your home and use at least one government assistance program, such as SNAP, you may qualify for low-cost internet at $9.95 a month! See if you qualify.
6. You can get free digital literacy training for families.
If you qualify for Connect2Compete, you will have access to Cox Digital Academy. Here, you’ll be able to access computer literacy tips, video tutorials, tutorials, and games to help build digital literacy.
7. You have the option to pay as you go.
With StraightUp Internet, you can prepay your internet plan for one month at a time for a flat fee of $50. Use up to three devices for light web browsing, email and social networking.