Notification of the annual general meeting of shareholders
It is hereby notified that the annual general meeting of shareholders of Ekklesia Mutual Fund, Inc. It will be conducted virtually via Zoom on December 16, 2022 (Friday), at 10:00 am for the following business transaction:
- Call to order
- Notification authentication
- Determine and establish a legal quorum
- Reading and approving the minutes of the annual meeting of shareholders held on July 27, 2020
- Presentation and approval of the audited financial statements for the year 2021 and other reports of the fund manager
- Approving and approving all the work of the Board of Directors and the fund manager for the year 2021
- Nominations and Elections Managers
- BPI Investment Management, Inc. confirmed. As fund manager, principal distributor, investment advisor and transfer agent (continuing term unless expressly terminated)
- Reset SGV & Co. As an external auditor for the Fund’s accounts
- other works
Only shareholders of record at the close of business on October 31, 2022, the standard date and time set by the Board of Directors, are entitled to notify and vote at said meeting.
Due to the restrictions imposed by the community quarantine, shareholders may only attend the meeting through a remote connection.
In order for your shares to be represented at the meeting, please complete, sign and date the enclosed voting card and return it by post/email/fax before 06 December 2022 to the Office of the Company Secretary by the following:
- By mail: 19/F BPI Buendia Center, Sen. Gil J Poyat Street, Makati City
- By email: [email protected]
- By fax: (02) 8580-4682
The validation of the voting ticket will take place on December 09, 2022.
Shareholders who intend to participate in the meeting by teleconference must notify the Company Secretary by sending an e-mail to: [email protected] Before December 06, 2022. The registered contributor will receive an email confirmation with credentials to access the online meeting link. Shareholders may exercise the right to vote by telecommuting or in absentia, subject to endorsement.
By order of the Board of Directors,
ATTY. Sabino b. Padilla IV