Every iPhone model comes with the same font size and style. However, some people may have trouble reading their screens because the font is too small, while others may want a different font. There is a way to switch things around on your iPhone screen, and we’ll teach you how.
Click for KURT’s online newsletter with quick tips, tech reviews, security alerts, and how-tos to make you smarter.
How to change the font size on your iPhone
If you are one of those who struggle to read small letters on iPhone screen, follow these steps to make font size bigger:
- Open settings Implementation
- Faucet Accessibility
- Choose Width and text size
- switch on Larger access sizes And Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen Choose the size you want your font to be
How to change the font style on your iPhone
Apple has not yet created a way for iPhone owners to change their font style across the operating system, which means there is no option within your Settings app to switch your fonts. However, there is a way to change your font style via a popular app in the iOS App Store. The app is called linesIt has over 200,000 reviews and a perfect 4.5-star rating. Download the Fonts app from your App Store if you want to change your font.
Do these revealing pictures of your home belong here without permission?
Once you download the Fonts app on your iPhone, do the following steps to give the app access to your keyboard:
- Open settings Implementation
- Choose Public
- Choose Add a new keyboard…
HOW TO TURN ON AND OFF LIVE PHOTO ON IPHONE
- You will now see Add fonts as a keyboard option. Click on the lines again
- switch on Allow full access and press Allow again to confirm
What do I do once the fonts are enabled?
Now that you have the Fonts app enabled on your iPhone, you can open it up and start using it. The app will offer you a paid subscription option if you want full access to all of its features. However, I will show you what you can give for free. When the Fonts app opens, tap The X symbol is faded at the top left of the screen to opt out of the paid subscription option.
Spam texts are out of control, say all 51 lawyers in general
The app will also ask you if you want Lines to track your activity across other companies’ apps and websites. You can choose Ask the app not to track If you prefer not to. Once you get past that screen, you can explore all the different keyboards fonts offer you, create a custom keyboard, or see what a specific keyboard font looks like in the bar at the top of the screen.
How do I use fonts in my iMessages?
- Open iMessage Implementation
- Start a new message or Open an existing text string
- Select a file Globe symbol in the lower left part of the screen
- Click on down arrow to see all fonts available to you
- Then all you have to do is click on a file Line want to use it
- Then, start typing, and you should see the new line pop up
- Note: Some options are only available for use with the paid subscription option. If so, your screen will look like this:
Click here for the FOX NEWS app
What are your favorite fonts to use? We’d love to hear from you.
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved. CyberGuy.com articles and content may contain affiliate links that earn commission when purchases are made.