It can be very frustrating when you are trying to read an important message on your iPhone and have to squint to see what is on your screen because the font is so small. However, there is a way to make your reading much easier, and we’ll show you how to do it.
Click for KURT’s online newsletter with quick tips, tech reviews, security alerts, and how-tos to make you smarter.
How to change the font size on your iPhone
- Go to your …… settings Implementation
- Choose screen brightness
How cash payment app scams scam money
What apps consume your phone’s battery?
- Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to adjust the text to the size you want.
The best expert-reviewed password managers of 2023
This is the way to go if you just want a quick fix to your text size. However, if you want to increase your text sizes, or if you want to change the way text appears on your screen, there is a way to adjust this as well.
How to change the display and text size on your iPhone
- Open settings Implementation
- Faucet Accessibility
ZOOM USERS BEWARE: Malware may steal your private information by not using it
- Choose Width and text size
What can handheld thermal detectors see when they are pointed at you and your home
Why a green and orange dot on your phone can indicate that a person is listening and watching
- switch on Larger access sizes And Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen Choose the size you want your font to be
Are your own devices intentionally spying on you?
What else can I change within page width and text size?
You’ll notice if you go back to the Display and Text Size page, there are a few other options you can play with to change the text on your phone.
The cheapest printer ink and how to make cartridges last longer
Here’s a breakdown of what each on-screen and text option does. If any of these options sound like something you’d like, feel free to switch them out.
- bold text: Displays text in bold letters
- Larger text: Turn on larger accessibility sizes, then adjust the text size using the font size slider. This setting adapts to your preferred text size in applications that support dynamic typelike Settings, Calendar, Contacts, Mail, Messages, and Notes
- Button shapes: This setting underlines text that you can press
- On/off labels: This setting indicates switches on with a “1” and switches off with a “0”.
- Reduce transparency: Improves contrast by reducing transparency and blurring some backgrounds to increase clarity
- Contrast increase: Increases the color contrast between the application’s foreground and background colors
- Distinguish without color: Replaces user interface elements that rely solely on color to convey information with alternatives
- Smart heart: Reflects screen colors, except for photos, media, and some apps that use dark color styles
- inverted classic: Inverts screen colors
- Color filters: They can be used for color discrimination by color blind people who have difficulty reading text on a screen
- White point reduction: Reduces the intensity of bright colours
- Auto Brightness: Automatically adjusts screen brightness for current lighting conditions using the built-in ambient light sensor – important to note that turning off auto-brightness may affect long-term battery life and display performance
Was this helpful? Tell us how you set up your iPhone to better suit your needs.
Click here for the FOX NEWS app
For more Apple tips, head over to CyberGuy.com and search for “Apple” by clicking the magnifying glass at the top of my website. And be sure to sign up for CyberGuy’s free newsletter by clicking the “Free Newsletter” link at the top of my website.
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved. CyberGuy.com articles and content may contain affiliate links that earn commission when purchases are made.