mushrooms They are delicious every time and have a variety of uses. If you want to make a warm and hearty dish without meat, then you need to use mushrooms. It’s really nutritious and flavourful! Mushrooms work well with just about everything, whether it’s cremini, oysters, white button, shiitake, portobello, or any other variety. If you enjoy mushrooms or are looking to add them to your diet, check out this collection of four great mushroom dishes.
Healthy and easy to prepare, roasted mushrooms make a great side dish. The roasting method consistently produces results with intense flavors while also being one of the lowest cooking techniques. A great quick side dish that goes with everything from steak to roast chicken, or you can turn it into dinner.
4 cups sliced mushrooms
A pinch of black pepper
1 chopped tomato
2 tablespoons. chopped parsley
10 cloves of garlic
Half a cup of virgin olive oil
5 sprigs of thyme
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons roasted and salted cashews, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine mushrooms, 1/2 cup olive oil, whole garlic cloves, and thyme in a small skillet.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden brown.
4. Remove the thyme and garlic from the oven and set aside.
5. Arrange the mushrooms in a small bowl.
6. Heat the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil in a small skillet until shimmering.
7. Grate the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook until golden brown, then add vinegar, tomato, 1 tablespoon parsley, and a pinch of salt.
8. Remove from the heat and pour over the mushrooms.
9. Garnish with cashews and chopped parsley.
10. Serve immediately.
Mushroom gravy is an excellent sauce for any dish! It tastes good when paired with pork chops, chicken, beef, or steak. When it comes to gravy, nothing beats homemade, and since it’s so easy to make, there’s absolutely no need to buy pre-packaged gravy.
200 grams of sliced mushrooms
1 white onion, finely chopped
One tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste
vegetable oil, 2 tsp
1 cinnamon stick
2 cardamom pods
Half a teaspoon of cumin seeds
1 teaspoon dry coriander
½ teaspoon ground cumin
garam masala powder, 1 tsp
Chili powder 1 teaspoon, to taste
Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder
Curry leaves and two green chilies
1 tomato, diced, with water and salt to taste
1. Add the cinnamon stick, cardamom and cumin to the hot oil in a frying pan.
2. After a few seconds, add the chopped onions and salt and continue to roast until golden.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste, turmeric, cumin, garam masala, coriander, red chili powder, green chili and curry leaves after the onions are golden and soft.
4. After mixing all the ingredients well, add the chopped tomatoes and a small amount of water, and simmer everything for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the cleaned and sliced mushrooms and mix well with the masala mixture as the oil begins to separate.
6. Cook for 3 minutes. When the mushrooms are fully cooked, add 1/4 cup water and continue to boil.
7. Serve hot with rice.
Creamy mushroom soup
Silky smooth and creamy mushroom soup is comfort food in a bowl. Chicken broth is thickened with a mixture of butter and flour to make a creamy soup that isn’t overly filling. White mushrooms and butter both give the earthy undertones to the rich flavor of the broth.
1/3 cup unsalted butter (50 grams)
1 cup of milk
1 pound sliced white mushrooms
1 sprig of fresh thyme
2 medium sized garlic cloves, minced
flour, 1 tbsp
ground black pepper and kosher salt
3 cups of water or low-sodium chicken broth
1 medium onion finely chopped
1 bay leaf
Chopped parsley to serve
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
2. Add salt and pepper to the mushrooms and boil with constant stirring until the liquid evaporates and the mushrooms turn dark brown.
3. Add the onions and stir-fry for two minutes or until tender.
4. Add garlic and heat for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
5. Add the flour after adding it.
6. Add the milk, chicken broth, and parsley.
7. Cook for 20 minutes after bringing it to a simmer.
8. Her feet are warm.
The mushroom omelet is a delicious, healthy and easy-to-prepare breakfast. In this nutritious breakfast, stir-frying mushrooms with garlic gives you an incredible flavour.
olive oil, 2 tsp
3 tablespoons of butter
100 grams of sliced mushrooms
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon minced fresh chives
A pinch of black pepper and salt, both freshly ground
Bread to serve
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan with a base of about 20 cm in diameter.
2. You should add a spoonful of oil and some butter.
3. Add the mushrooms after the butter starts to foam.
4. Fry for two to three minutes after seasoning.
5. Pour into a basin and set aside.
6. In a bowl, crack eggs, add chives, season, and whisk just enough to blend.
7. Add the remaining oil and then a little butter to the hot skillet, stirring to coat the bottom and sides.
8. Pour the egg mixture into the foamed butter, flipping the pan back and forth.
9. When the mixture has solidified, stir gently with a fork or wooden spoon, pulling the mixture from the edges to the middle.
10. Spread the reserved mushrooms over the eggs when they are almost done.
11. With a slight tilt of the pan away from you, fold the omelet using a palette knife.
12. Put it on a hot plate and serve it with some crusty bread.