(Click on the image to enlarge it)
I’ve spent my entire career trying to prove my computer system wrong. I did not take pleasure in revealing that the world was heading towards a global war. The course of war has never been wrong.
Poland’s attack looks similar to the sinking of the Lusitania that started World War II. They lied to start every war using WMD excuses for the fact that the Germans sank the Lusitania because the US was secretly using passenger ships to transport weapons to Britain. NATO cooperation means that all countries must act now.
- Collective defense means that an attack on one ally is considered an attack on all allies.
- The principle of collective defense is enshrined in Article V of the Washington Treaty.
- NATO invoked Article 5 for the first time in its history after the terrorist attacks of September 11 against the United States.
- NATO has taken collective defensive action on several occasions, including in response to the situation in Syria and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- NATO has permanent active duty forces that contribute to the Alliance’s collective defense efforts on a permanent basis.
Bombing Poland is like bombing all NATO countries, and each country must respond collectively. NATO has never been a way to stop war. They were lining up around the troops Eastern Europe Prepare for this moment. Governments would not have sent troops abroad to train Ukrainian soldiers if they did not expect to participate in the war themselves. Hold on tight, this is the beginning tragically.