by calculated risks 11/15/2022 08:08:00 PM
Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for higher level scenarios.
• At 7:00 a.m. ET, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release results for Index of mortgage applications.
• at 8:30 am, Retail For the month of October will be issued. The consensus is for a 0.9% increase in retail sales.
• At 9:15 am, the Federal Reserve will release Industrial production and capacity utilization for the month of October. The consensus is to increase industrial production by 0.2%, and to increase capacity utilization to 80.4%.
• 10:00 am, Nov NAHB survey of housing construction. The consensus reads 36, down from 38. Any number below 50 indicates that more builders view sales conditions as bad than good.
• During the day: AIA’s Architecture billing index For the month of October (a leading indicator of commercial real estate).