by calculated risks 11/22/2020 08:50:00 PM
Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for higher level scenarios.
• At 7:00 a.m. ET, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release results for Index of mortgage applications.
• At 8:30 am Initial weekly unemployment claims The report will be released. The consensus is 225,000 initial claims, up from 222,000 last week.
• at 8:30 am, Durable goods orders For the month of October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.4% increase in durable goods orders.
• 10:00 am, New home sales For the month of October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is at 570,000 Sarr, down from 603,000 in September.
• at 2:00 pm, Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee meetingmeeting November 1 and 2, 2022